|The False Minoshiro|
|English||The False Minoshiro|
|Release||December 22, 2012|
|Running Time||22 Minutes|
|02. The Vanishing Children||04. Bloody History|
The False Minoshiro (ミノシロモドキ, Minoshiro Modoki) is the third episode of the Shin Sekai Yori anime series.
- While the members of Group 1 set out for summer camp together, Reiko is easily forgotten. Satoru starts telling scary stories about Balloon Dogs, a creature capable of causing itself to explode; the other children doubt its existence, rationalizing that none would exist if they all blew up. The children recall the legend of a strange creature known as the "False Minoshiro" which brings death to all in its path. Eager to learn more about it, they manage to locate and capture the Minoshiro, which much to their surprise, starts communicating with them.
- Students of the Sage Academy went to a summer camp outside the Holy Barrier.
- Satoru tells a tale on Balloon Dogs and the False Minoshiro, which lead the others to decide on entering an off-limits area around Lake Kasumigaura and Mount Tsukuba to find them, making for a more appealing school report.
- Saki and Shun had a night time rowing on the Tone River, guided only by starlight.
- Group One encounters the False Minoshiro nearby the Tsukuba Shrine ruins and, while initially stupefied by its hypnotic attack, manages to overcome it.
- The hunter who assassinates the Cherry Blossom Emperor in the opening cutscene is voiced by the novel and series writer Yusuke Kishi.
References & Citations
- ↑ Manga, Chapter 8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.